Snapdeal App offer Install App Get Rs 100 Free
1) Just uninstall your Snapdeal android app
2) download latest version of snapdeal from android play store.
Enter referral code : RahulDJvGt and make your first purchase of 300 Rs. Now you will get 100 Rs in freecharge credits within few hours.
3) Open the app and navigate to “Refer & Earn” section located at left sidebar.
How snapdeal refer and earn works
4) Start sharing your unique url on Whatsapp, facebook, gmail and ask friends to download app.
5) You will receive 100 Rs once your referred friend makes his first purchase on snapdeal mobile app.
terms and conditions for referring
6) You can use this cash for your purchases on entire snapdeal website.
New terms & conditions :
1) You can earn maximum of 2500 rs by inviting 25 friends.
2) Freecharge credits can be also redeem against mobile recharge & bill payments.
Barack Obama is the great personality from the USA. He is strict as well as emotional towards the nation. Because of emotional nature he can’t stop tears in his eyes, so he cried in public that is the most important thing. The reason behind his emotion is “Gun Violence”. In his speech he mentioned the killing of 20 first graders of ” Sandy Hook Elementary School” in Newtown during 2012, after that he take a pause for a while and wiped tears from his eyes. But the marking of tears are still visible on his cheek. The tears in his eyes indicates the personal emotions towards the nation. Generally males are rarely cried in public there are two reason of crying first is happiness and the second is emotional situations due to some unwanted incidents. The President put his politics aside and reminded us the reality. The president Obama cried because he feels something no one want to feel, the pain of losing someone you Care, you love, that’s why doing nothing is not acceptable, now we have to start from somewhere. Today it was the victims of “Sandy Hook” tomorrow there will be another victims, so we have to start something that stop the “Gun Violence”, Thanks.